Watermans Beach Lobster will be closing it's doors after 30 years on September 4th. We want to thank you for all of your business and want you to know that we've enjoyed seeing our loyal customers come back every year and have loved watching generations grow up. As you know, family is very important to us, and we are proud and honored to have served you and yours. Memories from Watermans Beach Lobster will always hold a special place in our hearts.
Thank you, Lorri and Sandy
P.S. Please come see us, before then...Open Wednesday thru Sunday 11 to 7
Please note that we don't take credit cards BUT we are dog friendly!
- 3 miles from the Keag Store. Located just off of Route 73 near Spruce Head
- Daily Specials
- Only restaurant in the area that has BYOB
- Featured on Food Network's Top 10 Restaurants with Bobby Flay
- Named Best of the Best for the Best Lobster Dinner
- Featured in Travel and Leisure Magazine's 10 Best Lobster Shacks In Maine
Please contact us via our email if you would like to make reservations for private parties or would like information about renting out our oceanfront field for weddings or receptions.
Check out our Menu!
More about Waterman's Beach Lobster (and pictures!).